- Teachable: I can't login to my course(s)?
- Teachable: What can I do if pages or videos from my course are not loading properly?
- Teachable: Why did I get pushed back to an earlier part of the course and how can I get back to where I was?
- Teachable: What are the best practices to follow in order to optimize my online learning experience?
- Online Yoga: How do I access the Online Class Platform? Do I need to wait for a login?
- Online Yoga: Why have I lost my student subscription price on Vimeo?
Tips ~ Online Learning
- Technology: Do I have to sign up for the Your Yoga Flow class platform when taking one of the courses?
- Technology: How do I purchase lifetime access?
- Technology: Is it possible to download or print content from my course?
- Studying: How can I learn proper alignment online?
- Studying: How do you find time to study when raising young children?
- Studying: How to stay motivated when doing online training?
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy: Is there a reason why the Teres Major is not part of the Rotator cuff muscle grouping? Is there a name of the plane if you are moving at a 45 degree angle?
- Anatomy: As flexion brings bones closer together and extension takes bones further apart, when it comes to the spine are we looking at the spine from the frontal view?
- Anatomy: Why are we told to refrain from certain postures during menstruation?
- Anatomy: What is the difference between locked joints and closed-packed joints?
- Anatomy: When someone is jumping, would that be movement through the transverse plane? Also, what plane would it be, if someone is stepping left or right?
- Anatomy: Do I need to memorize all the anatomy terms?
- Technology: What settings are best to use on your camera or iPhone to film your practicum?
- Technology: What is the best Bluetooth microphone for recording my practicum and teaching live classes?
- Technology: Can I have my phone nearby for playing music and keeping the time in my practicum?
- Technology: How can I make my mat fit in the frame of my phone when teaching my practicum?
- Content: Why do we have to do a practicum?
- Content: Can I combine Pranayama and Meditation for my practicum?
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Restorative & Yin Yoga Teacher Trainings
New Teachers ~ Things to Know
- Continuing Education: Should I teach first as a 200-hour graduate before enrolling in the 300-hour training?
- Continuing Education: Should I complete the 300-hour program before I teach my first Yoga class?
- Financial: How much should I be paid as a yoga teacher?
- Insurance: How and where will I get Yoga insurance as a new yoga teacher and how much does it cost?
- Teaching Opportunities: As a newly qualified Yoga teacher, how can I start looking for Yoga teaching opportunities at a Yoga studio?
General Teaching & Practice Questions
- Teaching: In terms of teaching Hot Yoga does this pose a problem or are there any extra guidelines that I should take into account?
- Teaching: How can I confidently speak about the holistic side of yoga if there is not enough scientific backup?
- Teaching: What if I am unable to demonstrate the postures I want to teach in my class due to an injury or condition in my own body?
- Teaching: What modifications can I offer someone with knee sensitivity?
- Teaching: What if a student has a knee injury? What modifications can I suggest?
- Teaching: What options can I offer to someone who is not comfortable moving up and down off the mat?