Here is some advice & tips:
- Permanently erase your deleted pictures and videos from your phone. This will give you more space on your phone.
- Go to your settings on your phone or camera and select record video at 720p to lower the video to the lowest resolution.
- If using your phone, try recording with the phone in airplane mode.
- Consider downloading the app, Filmora, which has been recommended as a great app for recording videos.
- If planning to record yourself using Zoom be sure to upgrade your Zoom profile to be able to record for an hour. The “free” version of Zoom only supports meetings up to 40 minutes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.