We give heaps of feedback on your final practicum, so you know what you did well and where there is room for development. Additionally, as you learn, we have the following tools and resources in place to provide an interactive and engaging experience:
- The program has an internal Q&A forum where students can engage with one another and with faculty members throughout the program.
- We have a private Facebook Group for alumni and faculty - it has hundreds of members. This platform is active daily with interactions between peers and teachers alike.
- Each month, a faculty member holds a live Q&A session. If you are not available at the set time, you may submit questions prior to the session and they will be addressed. It is recorded and made available to all students.
- We have a dedicated Student Support Centre staffed by faculty and our administration team.
- Each week, a faculty member holds a Live Student Development session. If you cannot join in live, that's ok. All sessions are recorded for you to watch anytime!
As you can see, you will never be left without the ability to reach us and have your questions and queries addressed. We understand how important support is for online learning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.