We have multiple key tools and resources that we provide to students to ensure they have a truly interactive and engaging experience.
- The program has an internal Q&A forum where students engage with one another and faculty throughout the program.
- We have a private FB Group for alumni and faculty - it has hundreds of members. This platform is active daily with the interaction between peers and teachers alike.
- Each month, the faculty holds a live Q&A session. If you are not available at the set time, you may submit questions prior to the session, and they will be addressed. It is recorded and made available to all students.
- We have a dedicated Student Support Centre staffed by faculty and our support team.
- Each week, a faculty member holds a Live Student Development session. If you cannot join in live, that's ok. All sessions are recorded for you to watch anytime!
- Each week, a faculty member holds a live, Yoga Practice. If you cannot join live, that's ok. You can always watch the replay on demand.
As you can see, you will never be left without the ability to reach us and have your questions and queries addressed. We understand how important support is for online learning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.